About Your Home Inspector, Ian Robertson
One of the most qualified home inspectors in the Upstate N.Y. area, Spec-Pro LLC, has the knowledge and expertise to give you a thorough and professional home inspection. We are not only Licensed by NYS, but also:
- I am a Board Certified Master Home Inspector. This is the Highest honor in the home inspection industry!
- A proud member of InterNACHI (the world's largest home inspector association)
- IAC2 certified indoor air consultant
- Certified Radon Specialist
- "Move In Certified" Home Inspector
- in good standing with the BBB
- WDI Certified Inspector (wood destroying insects)
- a proud member of the Concierge
- have 100's of hours of inspector education for your benefit, on top of our years of inspections!
- A NYS Certified Home Inspector Instructor (Manfred Institute)
- a building operation and home inspector educator
- "A" rated with Angie's List and winner of the Super Service Award!
- 5 Star rated on Service Magic
- 5 Star Rated on Merchant Circle
- 5 Star Rated on Zillow
- and much more!
Here are our InterNACHI Home Inspection qualifications as well:
Inspected Once, Inspected Right!
License # 16000067783, Ian M. Robertson, Board Certified Master Home Inspector. Whether you are buying or selling a home you should always incorporate the services of a home inspector that is certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). That is why I have worked hard to become a member of InterNACHI and I promise to provide you with excellent service and a thorough home inspection. As an InterNACHI home inspector I:
- Pass InterNACHI's Online Home Inspector Examination every year. This non association-specific exam is an industry standard required by InterNACHI and some state licensing boards for home inspectors,
- Adhere to the industry's largest, most comprehensive Standards of Practice for home inspectors,
- Abide by InterNACHI's Code of Ethics for home inspectors,
- Follow a strict continuing education policy that requires, among other things, that I receive 24 hours of home inspection related continuing education each year,
- Have completed InterNACHI's ethics "obstacle course" which ensures that I am aware of my ethical duties as a home inspector,
- Have passed InterNACHI's Standards of Practice test,
- Have signed and submitted an affidavit legally agreeing that I have and will continue to adhere to all InterNACHI standards, ethics and education requirements,
- Maintain a home inspection continuing education log,
- I am required to successfully complete InterNACHI's comprehensive Standards of Practice course and examination,
- Attend at least one home inspector chapter meeting or educational seminar every two years
- Complete at least one very advanced home inspection course every 2 years, and
- Have access to a number of learning tools such as home inspection tips and technique illustrations, a library of home inspection books and videos, the industry's largest message board, InterNACHI's "what's new" publication of recent inspection news, and the InterNACHI University.